To submit a Support Ticket
To submit a ticket within CATALYST®:
- Click "Support" at the top of the page in CATALYST.
- Type your question.
- If you don't get an answer that solves your question, click "Leave us a message" and complete the form.
To submit a ticket from our Zendesk Knowledgebase pages:
- Click "Submit a request" in the upper right of any page and complete the support request form.
- You may also follow this link to go to the request form.
When contacting support, please note the following:
- Technical support is not available by phone. You must submit a ticket using the steps outlined above.
- Support will respond within 24 hours during normal business hours, 8 AM to 5 PM Central Time, Monday through Friday, excluding US holidays.
- Questions sent after 5 PM Friday will be answered the following Monday.
- Support tickets are answered in the order they are received.
- Depending on the volume of requests, it may take some time for a support agent to respond.
- Submitting multiple support tickets or requests for urgency do not boost response time.
The answers to most common technical questions can be found in our Knowledgebase. If you are waiting for a response from a support agent, you may find a solution here.
Please contact the event organizers if you have questions about:
- If you have questions about certain form fields or eligibility
- Your association membership
- Changes to submissions or withdrawals after the submission deadline
- Submission acceptance
- Event registration
- Scheduling; presentation and session time/dates; travel arrangements or visas
Technical support does not have the authority to extend deadlines or fill out submission forms on your behalf.