The most common reasons why confirmation messages don't get delivered to email addresses are:
1. Email address misspelled
Make sure the email address is spelled correctly in your account as well as all email addresses entered in submission forms.
2. The submission contact is a different person
If you are a submitter, did the submission form ask for the name and email address of a contact person? If so, all communication about the submission may be sent to that email address.
- If you specified someone other than yourself as the contact, check with that person to see if they received any submission messages.
3. Emails are in junk mail folders
Sometimes messages can get identified as junk mail (or "spam") and hidden from your Inbox.
- To help messages get to you, be sure to add "omnipress.com" as well as the association's email domain to your "safe senders" list.
- If you're not sure how to do this, your organization's Information Technology department should be able to help.
4. Organization or government is blocking the messages
Communication may be blocked by organizations with high security network policies. This is most common with government, military, universities and hospitals.
- As your organization's security policies are outside our control, you would need to work with your Information Technology (or ITIL) department to permit messages from our system to reach you.
- Using a personal email address instead of a professional one may be a workaround.
Messages sent to you within the CATALYST™ by Omnipress collection system can be read and managed at any time by signing in and clicking Notifications.