There are a few possible reasons why one can't sign in to CATALYST® by Omnipress:
1. Wrong email address.
If you have more than one email address, are you certain you're entering the correct one?
- Did you use a personal email address instead of a professional one?
- Has your email address changed since you last used the submission system?
2. Wrong password.
It could be as simple as typing the wrong key by accident or forgetting to capitalize a letter. Other times we enter a password to a completely different website. Or we just can't remember.
- Sometimes using copy/paste will add spaces after the text which could prevent you from signing in. If you're using copy/paste, try typing the password in.
- Most modern web browsers can "remember" your passwords for you. Your web browser may be automatically filling in an incorrect or old password.
- You can always click on Forgot password at the bottom of the sign in box to have a password reset message sent to your email address.
Technical support staff can't view your current password as it is stored securely.
3. Accounts don't transfer over from your membership or registration.
This is a separate system from your association membership or event registration. You need to create your own account.
- On the sign in screen, click Register to the right of Login to set up your account.
If the website address in your browser starts with "http://omnipresscatalyst.zendesk.com"
You are in the Zendesk technical support ticket system. This is not the CATALYST submission system, and a Zendesk account is not the same as a CATALYST account.
- Please go back to the original website or email for the event and look for a link to create a submission.
4. Your account needs to be confirmed.
After registering for an account, CATALYST sends a confirmation email to the email address you used to create the account. You just need to click the link in the message to complete the signup process.
This is to make sure someone isn't creating an account without your knowledge, and to verify you entered your email address correctly.
If you haven't received the confirmation email:
- Check any junk mail folders for the message.
- If you are at work or school, talk to your IT helpdesk about finding the message and allowing all email from omnipress.com to reach you as a "safe sender".
5. Account is locked out.
After several failed attempts at signing in, for security reasons the system locks your account for a period of time. You can come back in an hour and your account should be unlocked again.
- CATALYST technical support has no way to unlock your account. You have to wait until the system unlocks it automatically.
If you are still having trouble signing in, submit a request and a technical support person can assist you.