If the website address in your browser starts with "omnipresscatalyst.zendesk.com"
If you see this address, you are in the Zendesk technical support ticket system. This is not the CATALYST® submission system. A Zendesk account is not the same as a CATALYST account.
- Please go back to the original website or email you used to reach the CATALYST site and try clicking it again.
- The CATALYST submission system web address will start with "catalyst.omnipress.com".
If you just created a new account
If you just created a new account and now only see an empty Dashboard:
- Go back to the original website or email you used to reach the CATALYST® system
- Click the link to start a new proposal or submission again.
Some users experience a problem where a new submission is not started after creating their account.
If you already created at least one submission
After creating your first submission for an event, you can create more submissions from several places:
- At the confirmation page after submitting, a link is provided to submit another.
- From your Dashboard, go to Submissions. You should see "+ Create Submission" to the right of the event name.
- If the link at the original website or email you used to reach the CATALYST system created a new submission, you can go back and try clicking it again.
If you are an invited speaker
If the event organizers provided speakers with existing, partially completed submissions to update, it is possible creating new submissions has been disabled. Please check with your event organizers directly.