Submissions are usually reviewed after the submission deadline date has passed. You can see the deadline for each of your submissions in your Dashboard.
If you need more information about submission acceptance right away, the event or collection organizers should be your first point of contact.
- Try checking the event's website for contact information.
In general, site Technical Support staff will not know if your submission has been accepted.
If you are waiting to hear about your submission acceptance, there are some things you can do to help the process:
1. Make sure your submission is Submitted before the deadline
If you have not clicked Submit in your submission, it is considered incomplete.
- Clicking Submit indicates to the organizers that all required fields are completed and the submission is ready to be reviewed.
- If you Edit your submission, you will need to click Submit again. Even if you clicked Submit once already, submissions may not be accepted if left in the Edit state before the deadline.
2. Check the submission contact
Did the submission form ask for the name and email address of a contact person? If so, all communication about the submission will be sent to that email address.
- Is the email address spelled correctly?
- If you specified someone other than yourself as the contact, check with that person to see if they received any submission messages.
3. Check your junk mail filters or folders
Sometimes acceptance email can get identified as junk mail and hidden from your Inbox.
- To help messages get to you, be sure to add "omnipress.com" as well as the association's email domain to your "safe senders" list. If you're not sure how to do this, your IT department should be able to help.
4. Check your Notifications
If you think you may have missed an email, communication about your submission may also be sent through the Notifications system.
- You can read all your messages in this site at any time by signing in and clicking Notifications.