If your credit card is declined
- Check to make sure you typed your credit card number correctly.
- Check to make sure you entered the three- or four-digit security number on the back of your card correctly.
- Your credit card must be one of the accepted card types.
If you have checked all three above and they are correct,:
- Please check with your credit card provider to find out details why the card was declined.
- Try using a different credit card, if possible.
If your transaction is being held for merchant review
If you see an error message such as "Your attempted payment [...] was held for a merchant review. Please contact the event organizers for further details.":
- This means your transaction was flagged by the payment processor for some reason.
- The event organizers or association will have to approve the transaction manually.
Please contact the event organizers directly, as CATALYST technical support does not have access to their payment service provider.
If your payment is not being sent
If you click "Purchase" and nothing happens:
- There may be anti-virus/anti-malware software on your computer that is interfering with the purchase.
- Try a different web browser or another computer.
- Network security policies may be preventing the purchase. This is more common in government, medical, or educational institutions.
- Try using a computer in a different location. For example, if you are at your office or school, try a home computer.
If these solutions don't work, please contact CATALYST technical support.